YOU just got to love foodpanda’s new exclusive membership program called pandapro. It is a gift that keeps on giving because it is an exquisite rewards card that unlocks a wide array of exclusive benefits, especially for those who love to go grocery shopping and those who like to order restaurant food to enjoy at home.
In continuation of its kumukutikuti-TAP Christmas weekly surprises, foodpanda, the country’s on-demand delivery service with countless restaurants as partners, recently launched pandapro, an exclusive membership program that gives its loyal users more rewarding shopping and dining experiences. For an introductory price of Php50 per month, pandapro offers perks and exceptional rewards with the new monthly subscription program that gives you benefits such as free delivery and discounts.
“Food is a big part of our culture as Filipinos, and we want to give our most avid customers the option to have a more premium experience by way of discounts from our partner restaurants and free delivery. It’s something we want to roll out as more people adjust to the new normal and depend on delivery services,” explains foodpanda Philippines managing director Daniel Marogy.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Whether you have your food delivered or pick up your order in the store, you can turn these purchases into something more. Here are the monthly perks and privileges of being a pandapro subscriber:
• Exclusive and unlimited 20% off from over 3,000 restaurants
• Five times free delivery from all shops and restaurants
• Three times 10% off from foodpanda shops
• Unlimited extra 5% off on foodpanda pick-up orders
A minimum order worth Php400 qualifies you for the free delivery perk as well as the 10% shop offers. More exciting benefits for foodpanda’s pandapro subscribers in the months to come.
HOW TO BECOME A PANDA PRO
1. Simply update your foodpanda app, click “How to be a Member,” and fill in the required details. A user must be 18 years old or older and a holder of a valid credit card. The membership fee will be deducted from the credit card you used to sign up.
2. The subscription and its benefits will automatically be renewed monthly.
3. If you fail to settle a ‘payment due,’ your subscription will be cancelled and you will need to subscribe again in order to avail of the benefits.
4. Cancellation of a subscription can be made any time, but it will take effect only in the next monthly renewal date.
So, subscribe to pandapro now and start enjoying all the premium benefits for a minimal monthly fee of Php50. Download the app and check out foodpanda’s Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest news on pandapro.